Getting back together again!
The party you’ve waited 35 years to attend.
The reunion committee has been working hard planning and coordinating all the details. It’s going to be a special evening
It won’t be the same without you!
· Don’t miss the chance to see old friends and classmates
· Share memories and find out what everyone is doing
· We really want to see you there!
Mark your calendar!
Saturday, October 23, 2004
6:30 pm – Reception
7:30 pm – Dinner Buffet
Semi- formal attire
Sheraton society Hill Hotel
2nd & Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, Pa. 19106
What’s it going to cost?
Pre- paid price: $80.00 per person
($95.00 per person at the door, cash only)
Hotel rooms – reserve early for a special rate by calling:
Sheraton Society Hill Hotel - Philadelphia
Discounted Rate: $109 per night plus14% tax
Valet Parking @ $14 per car
How do I register?
RESERVATION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 1, 2004
· Mail your checks (payable to NEHS69 Reunion) and reservation form to NEHS69 Reunion, 1260 Grenoble Road, Warminster, Pa. 18974-1200 or register online at by visiting our class website at http://pete013.tripod.com or http://nehs69.cjb.net
· Advance registration price is $80 per person, at the door price is $95 cash only.
· Absolutely no refunds if cancelled less than 10 days before the event. Refund checks will be mailed after the reunion.
· Tickets will not be mailed. Your name will appear on the guest list at the registration table.
· Please feel free to contact Pete Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
What can I expect from the evening?
· Party with your high school friends & classmates at one of the finest hotel facilities in Philadelphia
· Photo name tags and guest tags
· Entertainment including songs we listened to in high school and some special entertainment surprises being planned as well
· Reception meal includes Assorted served Hot & Cold Hors D’oeuvres, Executive Dinner Buffet (incl Pan Seared Salmon Filet Crusted with Lemon Grass Ginger Demi Glace, Breast of Chicken filled with Leeks and Mushrooms Madeira Sauce, Herbed Roasted Sirloin of Beef with Mushroom Sauce), and Viennese Dessert Display
· CD’s / DVD’s containing video and photos of the reunion will be available to attendees